Front End UI / UX Consultant at Avnet
We are currently recruiting for a Front End UI / UX consultant who has experience developing dynamic and visually impressive front end solutions to meet both in-house and client requirements.
Avnet’s IT Solutions is a leading software services company in Ireland specialising in Bespoke Software Development, Business Intelligence, SAP ERP Solutions and Help Desk Solutions. The Applications Software Development Division works in partnership with its clients to Manage, Design, Develop, Deliver and Support unique custom built software and middleware solutions. Each solution is exclusively designed and implemented to meet our individual clients’ requirements. The Avnet’s IT Solutions team are leaders in SharePoint services, Java software development, .NET software development, Software and support services.
- Candidate should have at least 3-4 years professional working experience
- Candidates should Have a computer science or other relevant third level degree
- Some experience with either AngularJS or Ionic would be beneficial for future project work, but not immediately essential.
- Experience in cross-browser compatibility (especially required to support old versions of IE8+) (Mandatory)
- UX experience with a good eye on styling & user journey design. (Mandatory)
- Vector graphics (should be resourceful in finding the right tools to create images) (Mandatory). The choice of tools is up to the UX expert, e.g.,
- Coral Draw
- Bootstrap Experience (Mandatory)
- Great to have some experience in extending and creating bootstrap themes (Advantageous)
- Great to have some experience in developing reusable components (Advantageous)
- JQuery (Mandatory)
- Great to have some experience in developing reusable JQuery components (Advantageous)
- JQuery UI (Advantageous)
- Handlebars (Advantageous)
- JQuery Data Tables (Advantageous)
- Experience with NodeJS would be a big bonus
- Moment JS (Advantageous)
- Some experience with creating content on a CMS (Advantageous)
- Experience with SASS/LESS (Advantageous)
- Angular JS (Optional)
- Ionic (Optional)
- Soft Skills
- Experience in managing the work load
- Experience working in cross functional teams
- Excellent English language communication skills both written and verbal.
This is a permanent position with one of Irelands top technical consultancies. Salary is negotiable depending on experience. If you now wish to join a progressive team of programmers and engineers and have a good blend of technical and written skills and enjoy dealing with clients then we would be delighted to hear from you. In return Avnet’s IT Solutions offers an attractive benefits package.