Business Project Manager (Contract)
Tech Data is a leading software services company in Ireland specialising in Bespoke Software Development, Business Intelligence, SAP ERP Solutions and Managed Services Solutions.
We are now looking to hire an IT Project Manager with experience in the financial services sector to assist us with the delivery of a replacement F&P system. The Project Manager will need excellent inter-personal skills to co-ordinate different workstreams and key stakeholders and to ensure timely decision making to meet the overall project schedule.
- 5 + years’ experience working in a project environment with 3/5 years’ experience in leading medium to large projects.
- Experience of operating within a project management life-cycle methodology with associated processes and governance.
- Experience of managing projects within a project portfolio management environment.
- Experience of projects designed to create new business processes/ implement new legislative requirements.
- Experience in implementing and integrating new operating models, business processes and related/supporting IT and system changes
- Familiarity with payment systems, payment providers and the payments regulatory environment would be an advantage.
- Familiarity with a technology environment dominated by Microsoft technologies
- Recognised Project Management qualification
- Advanced user for the Microsoft Office suite of Tools incl MS Project / Server and other project management software
Contact us with your CV and rate expectations using the links provided